Welcome to the Student Funding Information section of the Aberdeen College Website. Here you will find information you need on funding and benefits available to you when you become an Aberdeen College student. Further information may be found in the following leaflet:
There are many sources of funding to help you meet the costs of coming to the College. These web pages give information on the following:
- Bursary/EMA - Funding for full-time non-advanced courses e.g. Introductory, Intermediate 1/2, National Certificate (NC), Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ), Vocationally Related Qualification (VRQ) and Highers
- SAAS - Funding for full-time advanced courses eg Higher National Certificate/Diploma (HNC/HND)
- Discretionary Funding - Additional sources of funding available to students on both non-advanced and advanced courses
- Students and benefit - full-time courses
- Funding for part-time students
Information on the College's Student Funding Advisers can be found in the Learner Services section.