Going into full-time or part-time education usually has a considerable effect on people's lives. There may be a lot of questions you want to ask before you embark on a course, and there may be times during your studies when you will wish to seek information and advice from a reliable source.
Staff in Student Services are here to help you. Teams in Student Services are:
- Student Funding Advisers
- Student Funding
- Careers and Employability
- International and General Admissions (Information and Booking Centre)
- International Guidance
- Student Placements and Volunteering
- Accommodation for OPITO trainees
- Student Services Reception
To make an appointment to see a Student Funding Adviser call into Student Services Reception or telephone 01224 612284. You can request further information by using the online Student Services Enquiry Form.